The Pam and Warren Barry Community Room has become one of the premier meeting spaces in downtown Dayton.
It is a spacious, well-lit room with convenient parking that is free for businesses and organizations to hold meetings. The ultramodern space is named for our founders Pam and Warren Barry, whose commitment and passion for Dayton was the driving force behind the room. We have 100 parking spaces, seating for up to 80 guests and we’re only a stone’s throw from I-75. We are excited to offer the room free of charge. Please note that our community room is not available on weekends.
Want to know what people think of our Community Room? Take a look at our testimonials here.
Groups that have used the room:
- AXA Advisors
- Acco Brands
- American Cancer Society
- Better Business Bureau
- Caresource Life Services
- Carter & Cline
- Center for Biblical Entrepreneurship
- CodePen Dayton
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dayton Dragons
- Dayton Area Rugby Club
- Dayton-Montgomery County Scholarship Program Counselors
- Dayton Essential Oils
- Dayton Law of Attraction
- Dayton Performing Arts Alliance
- Dayton Mediation Center
- Dayton Region Manufacturers Association
- Delta Sigma Theta
- Ernst Concrete
- E3 Services
- Greater Dayton Premier Management
- Green Thumb Garden
- Human Relations Council
- Humane Society of Greater Dayton
- IFMA of Dayton
- Merchants Security
- Mo Better Me
- Miami Conservancy District
- Montgomery County Republican Party
- Midwest Iron & Metal Co.
- Montgomery County Workforce Investment Board
- Montgomery County Genealogy
- Ohio Valley Construction Education Foundation
- Ohio River Road Runners Club
- New Concepts Management Solutions
- The National Conference for Community and Justice of Greater
- Ohio Means Jobs (Montgomery County)
- PNC Bank
- Premier Health
- Pregnancy Wellness Resource Services
- Progressive Printers
- Puerto Rican American and Caribbean Organization (PACCO)
- Real Art
- Shakena’s Gallery
- Savvy Health Coaching
- Startup Grind Dayton
- Team Red, White and Blue
- Wright State University Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- Workforce Development (Montgomery County)
Please check the calendar for availability and fill out the form below to schedule your next meeting.
NOTICE: THIS IS A PLACE FOR UNOBTRUSIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE BUSINESS MEETINGS. THE COMMUNITY ROOM’S EVENING HOURS ARE LIMITED. EVENING REQUESTS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS. THEY WILL BE BOOKED WHEN STAFF CAN BE PRESENT.
BARRYSTAFF HAS A PULL-DOWN SCREEN FOR GROUPS TO USE BUT DOES NOT PROVIDE A PROJECTOR OR LAPTOP.