**This is a temporary position for 6-8 weeks**
What You’ll Do:
As the IT Help Desk Analyst you will be responsible for Help Desk customer service, trouble ticket ownership for client-facing IT services, that include break-fix and new requests for hardware, software and network support. This role will participate in key IT upgrade projects and support roll-out of new services. This role will also cross-train with existing IT staff and act as backup to maintain continuity of critical IT support to the business.
Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or other related technical discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Manage first level business requests, problem determination, incident recording, escalation and timely resolution in alignment with business priorities and IT support processes
- Research and troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems
- Analyze problems and requests to identify permanent solutions, user training needs, Help Desk process improvement, and recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and eliminate business interruptions. Educate clients when possible to reduce ticket volume and enhance client knowledge
- Participate in planning and execution of key IT projects including upgrades, roll-out of client PCs, printers, mobile devices and productivity tools
- 3-5 years of related experience in IT Help Desk support and customer service
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Strong technical background and customer support experience with Microsoft technologies, personal computers, mobile devices and peripherals
- Proven success in ability to manage end-to-end Help Desk tasks and service delivery
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with both team members and other users on a non-technical level, and translate their needs into workable solutions.
- Familiarity and experience supporting Help Desk services for ERP manufacturing system, Production Floor/Warehouse operations, barcode systems
The job search can be a pain. That’s why we’re here.
BARRYSTAFF has been putting people to work for over 30 years and remains the most successful locally-owned staffing agency in Dayton. With offices in Dayton, Piqua and Springfield, we specialize in industrial, clerical, and permanent placements. If you are looking for a new career, or if you are an employer looking for new talent, you are in the right place.
Welcome to BARRYSTAFF. Let’s go to work.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
You can also email your resume to a BARRYSTAFF recruiter at