Most of our customers know that we at BarryStaff are pretty good about finding the best available people for the job openings at their companies. Our files go back for years and our database has information on thousands of people. But while it’s true that we know a lot of good workers, we are always looking for more good people. If you also know good employees we want to encourage you to have them call us.
Some of our best candidates are the ones who are referred by people we know. If you say they are good employee material then they come to us with one good reference already. So if you know of somebody looking for a job or unhappy in their current position, please have them get in touch with us. Remember that our specialties are:
LIGHT INDUSTRIAL: Pickers, Packers, Parts Inspectors, Shipping, Receiving, Assembly Line, QC Inspections, etc.
MANUFACTURING: Machinists and Operators, Quality Control, Production Supervisors, Welders, Electricians, Maintenance Technicians, and Skilled Craftsmen
OFFICE SUPPORT: Administrative Assistants, Receptionists, Customer Service, Inside Sales, Financial/Accounting, Data Entry, and General Clerical
TECHNICAL: Engineers (mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical) CAD Designers, Drafters, Electronic and Electrical Technicians, etc
If you have friends or family with experience in any of these areas, please have them give us a call.
ON THE HUMOROUS SIDE we thought you might enjoy these “Resume Bloopers.
· “I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0. computer and spreadsheet progroms.”
· Reason for leaving last job: Maturity Leave
· “Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.”
· “Let’s meet so you can ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ over my experience.”
· “I was working for my mom until she decided to move.”
· “You will want me to be the Head Honcho in no time.”
· Marital Status: Single. Unmarried. Unengaged, Uninvolved. No Commitments
· “Please don’t misconstrue my 14 jobs ad job-hopping. I have never quit a job.
· “Finished 8th in a class of 10”
· “I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.”