-On bus line, felony arrest will not disqualify you
You will perform a wide variety of hands-on tasks including kitting, molding, layup, fabrication and assembly.
- Perform manufacturing tasks associated with kitting, grinding, sanding, bonding, molding and/or assembly with a variety of composite materials.
- Act upon and perform work from prints, charts, sketches, work orders, documents, and verbal communications.
- Basic knowledge of reading blue prints and tape measure reading (in American Standard). Follows engineering and manufacturing specifications and orders.
- Utilize a variety of hand tools, grinders, sanders, files, dremels, and drills in the fabrication of composite parts.
This is a first shift position from 7 AM – 3:30 PM (Monday thru Friday)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or fiberglass and airborne particles, forklift movements and overhead crane usage. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. You’ll frequently be required to stoop, bend, twist on a regular basis and stand for prolonged periods of time. This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A technical aptitude; the ability to read, write and perform basic math calculations; the ability to work well with others in a diverse group.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce
- Able to read precision measuring tools and instruments
NOTE: A felony arrest will not disqualify you from consideration. This position is on the bus line.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 461-9732 and ask for Jessica.