BarryStaff is looking for a paint line technician on behalf of a company in Dayton, OH. This person will lay the product on a conveyor belt to go through the machine and receive coating. They’ll also inspect/pack product after it has gotten its coating.
Job duties include:
- Read production schedule and performs assigned work
- Inspects, feeds and/or packs products
- Ensures that product has correct lot information printed on it
- Notify supervisor of any safety, quality, mechanical or material issues
- Place finished goods on correct pallets
A 10 panel pre-employment drug test is required.
Pay increases are as follows: NO calloffs-missed days, or tardies (unless previously approved by Supervisor) within the first 60 days, will receive a $.50 cent increase
NO call offs-missed days, or tardies (unless previously approved by Supervisor) within the first 120 days will receive another $.50 cent increase