Production Operators will package quality-approved product. Job duties include:
- Read production schedule and performs assigned work
- Inspects, feeds and/or packs products
- Ensures that product has correct lot information printed on it
- Build/assemble boxes
- Notify supervisor of any safety, quality, mechanical or material issues
- Place finished goods on correct pallets
A 10 panel pre-employment drug test is required.
Pay increases are as follows: NO calloffs, missed days, or tardies (unless previously approved by Supervisor) within the first 60 days, will receive a $.50 cent increase. Nothing within the first 120 days will receive another $.50 cent increase.