NOTE: Pay will depend on experience and skills.
In this position, the Quality Technician will be responsible for the day to day inspection activities necessary to ensure the success of the company.
- Perform incoming material receiving and inspection
- Perform in process inspections
- Conduct internal process audits
- Perform calibrations
- Perform First Article Inspections
- Perform final inspection and testing
- Identify and segregate non-conforming material
- Assist in developing and implementing corrective actions
- Assist in developing work instructions
- Assist manufacturing in resolving problems on the shop floor
- Act as a mentor to others within the company
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the Quality Management System as needed
- Perform root cause analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Must be able to use MS Office products
- Must know how to use calipers, micrometers
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able read and write in English
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds regularly
- Must have a basic knowledge of material types
- Must have a basic understanding of ISO9001 quality Management System
- Must be able to follow written as well as oral instructions
The job search can be a pain. That’s why we’re here.
BARRYSTAFF has been putting people to work for over 30 years and remains the most successful locally-owned staffing agency in Dayton. With offices in Dayton, Piqua and Springfield, we specialize in industrial, clerical, and permanent placements. If you are looking for a new career, or if you are an employer looking for new talent, you are in the right place.
Welcome to BARRYSTAFF. Let’s go to work.
Job Type: Full-time
You can also email your resume to a BARRYSTAFF recruiter at