BarryStaff of Cincinnati Newsletter 3/22/12
I like to save money. You might say that I can’t stand to not save money. I can’t stand to buy a pizza without a coupon and I’ve driven miles out of my way to save pennies on gas. I also like to help other people save money.
Many of our customers have figured out that they can save money by using our services when they need to hire a new employee. Sure it seems to cost a little more in the beginning to bring on a new employee through BarryStaff but the overall savings in the end are well worth it. These savings come from not running a classified ad in the newspaper or an online posting from Monster or CareerBuilder, spending hundreds of dollars and producing no qualified candidates. Savings also come from not having to spend days or weeks interviewing people who aren’t qualified for the job in hopes of finding someone who is. And then there is the painful cost of fixing a bad hiring decision, with the cost of wrongful termination liability, unemployment insurance claims, Worker’s Compensation exposure, benefits expense, and payroll taxes.
When you think about all of those expenses it just makes sense to let the professionals at BarryStaff do the footwork for you. We can define your requirements for the position you need to fill, conduct a search of our database and other resources, interview candidates, test them, and check their background and references. Then we can present just the best ones for you to interview. If you like one of them, you can try them out on our Temp-to-Hire program and if they do a good job you can switch them over to your payroll after 90 days and pay us no additional fees. We’ve been in business a long time and we know how to find good employees. Just give us a call.
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE…..I recently ran across these expressions which were recently seen on T-shirts and bumper stickers. Thought you might enjoy them.
· My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
· Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them.
· I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
· Don’t take life too seriously. None of us are getting out of it alive.
· You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
· Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
· Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
· I’m not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
· God must love stupid people. He made so many.
· Frankly Scallop, I don’t give a Clam. (Seen on Cape Cod)
· I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
· Wrinkled is not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
And my favorite.
POLICE STATION TOILET STOLEN… Cops have nothing to go on.
Hope we hear from you……..Scot