By Scot Feldmeyer
BarryStaff of Cincinnati Newsletter 5/11/11
You hear the expression “New and Improved” bandied about quite a bit. Especially in the world of advertising we hear about products that are “new and improved.” But I have to ask, how can something be both “new” and “improved?” I mean if something is improved, there had to have been a previous model. And if it is new, how can you be improving on something that didn’t exist before?
Yet, I think the expression is correctly applied when talking about the BarryStaff web site (www.barrystaff.com). Oh sure we’ve had a web site for a long time. Just about 2 years ago we completely re-did it and it was a definite improvement. Now it has just finished getting a complete overhaul, and I must say it is pretty impressive. It is definitely improved, but is it new. Well, some parts of it are new.
Check out the new pictures of all the BarryStaff crew. My picture looks a lot like my dad if he wore glasses and had a moustache and was overweight. Be sure to check out the new “Customer’s Stories” section where some of our customers were kind enough to vouch for us as an excellent source for staffing and recruiting. If we did a good job for them, we can do a good job for you, too. Another new feature on our web site is our “Sports” section where you can check on the status and even pictures of the 4 youth teams we have sponsored. Cute kids! You can find it all at www.barrystaff.com.
MOTHERS DAY HUMOR
Hope you all had a nice Mothers Day. In honor of Mom’s special day, here are “Things I’ve Learned From My Boys” By A Mother
– A 3-year-olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
– If you throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on, sooner or later you’ll get a hit.
– A ceiling fan will hit a baseball a long way.
– The glass in patio doors won’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
– Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke and lots of it.
– Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year-old boy
– Play Dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
– 80% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.
Hope we hear from you………………………………Scot