Assures the highest product quality throughout the entire process of procurement, handling, storage, assembly, testing and shipping. He or she will maintain the quality assurance system that assures compliance.
- Develop and implement Q.A programs, systems, and procedures
- Train, supervise and direct Q.A. inspection staff (2-3 team members)
- Maintain SPC System
- Establish Q.A. test parameters and set-up test equipment
- Perform parts/product engineering
- Assist in determining optimum manufacturing processes and methods
- Ensure supplier quality certification
- Establish, maintain and enhance computerization, Q.A. software programs and perform maintenance of computer hardware
- First Articles
- Maintains Quality Assurance Manual
- Ensures all employees follow all procedures per ISO13485, AS9100 and ISO 9001
- ISO Management Representative and Lead Auditor (2 years minimum)
Continuous Improvement –Lean Six Sigma, Poka-Yoke, Kaizen, 5S
Charts and Procedures
Perform other related duties and/or special assignments as required
Responsible for bill of materials and to enter into computer
- Requires a degree in a manufacturing-related field or equivalent in experience
- A strong understanding of ISO9001, ISO13485 and AS9001
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in quality control.
- Must be capable of developing and overseeing procedures to ensure that all products meet customer expectations.
- Superior communication skills required to meet with vendors, suppliers and production and engineering managers to make certain the company’s quality programs are kept up-to-date to meet industry standards.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of production equipment. – (Cable and wire harnesses)
- Must be comfortable in working with statistical breakdowns and have the ability with mathematics.
LSSBB a plus
Military subcontracting a plus
Strong automotive industry would be a detriment to the position
Root Cause experience
Quality Alerts experience
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 461-9732 and ask for Jessica.
The job search can be a pain. That’s why we’re here.
BARRYSTAFF has been putting people to work for over 30 years and remains the most successful locally-owned staffing agency in Dayton. With offices in Dayton, Piqua and Springfield, we specialize in industrial, clerical, and permanent placements. If you are looking for a new career, or if you are an employer looking for new talent, you are in the right place.
Welcome to BARRYSTAFF. Let’s go to work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year