The Quality Manager ensures that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. The Quality Manager will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. The quality manager should be thorough and observant with an eye for detail. Must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
Responsibilities are as outlined below but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain all quality documents
- Maintain first part inspect records and samples as well as the last part being attached to mold when changed
- Create and maintain all Training records
- Direct and conduct 100% audit results and post results
- Inspect and tag all incoming raw materials
- Train and monitor all production personnel with regards to quality
- Meet corporate goals for efficiency and safety
- Provide operational support as needed for all shifts
- Help fulfillment for order processing and completion
- Engineering support as needed to sales for first piece inspection and FMEA reports
- Provide support as needed with permanent employees benefits
- This position requires a working knowledge of all facets of the Injection Molding process including Quality and ISO system
- High School education
- Minimum of 3 years proven success in the industry
- Good computer and communication skills
Operate independently (in a team environment) any injection molding machine, grinder or other small equipment used in the production of injection molded products. Must have a working knowledge of all parts being produced. The company is an alcohol, controlled-substance and drug free facility. Any violation may result in immediate dismissal.
This position requires standing for long periods of time, lifting to 50 pounds, and exposure to moderate noise and temperature levels.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year