Material Handlers are responsible for supporting manufacturing by provided necessary supplies and transportation from each work cell in safe, effective, and efficient manner. Starting pay is $12 per hour.
• Operates a fork lift to store, move, pull, and load inventory as needed at work cells
• Accurately scan all inventory to appropriate locations
• Load and monitor raw material Surge bins and capstock conveyance systems
• Pulls and stages colorant and sub-colorant per the Production Schedule
• Maintains inventory levels of colorant in Color Cage
• Conduct cycle counts on colorant, capstock, and substrate materials
Rotating Schedule; 2 ON, 2 OFF, Etc., Every Other Weekend
Pay increases are as follows: NO call-offs, missed days, or tardies (unless previously approved by Supervisor) within the first 60 days. Then you will receive a $.50 cent increase. Same goes for the 120 day mark.
A 10 panel pre-employment drug screen is required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call (937) 461-9732 and ask for Jessica.