This role provides general office support as well as assisting with many of the accounting processes. You’ll need to be organized and switch from one task to the next quickly and efficiently. This role is responsible for answering phones and greeting guests as well as organizing and executing the monthly team meeting.
- Identify and enter vendor invoices for accounts payabl
- Identify vendor invoices that need to be paid weekly and create checks for signatur
- Copy and file customer check stub
- File all vendor and customer supporting documents; purge files annually
- Process credit memos
- Assist with collections proces
- Input new vendor information and update information as necessary
- Process and file internal credit card statements and expense reports.
- Answer incoming calls and route to the correct person
- Monitor walk-ins and greet all guests
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and product deliveries
- Official note taker for Strategy meeting
- Order/maintain Promotional materials, uniforms, gift baskets, test kits, tools, gear, etc.
- Maintain/provide W-9’s, Workers Comp Certificates, COI (General and Auto), Lien Waivers, Tax Exempt forms, vehicle registrations, Safety data sheets, background check information, trade show registrations, etc.
- Make arrangements and maintain agenda for monthly team meeting lunch
- Perform a variety of other administrative duties – update various lists/reports, performing data entry functions, copy, scan, file and fax documents.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Results Driven
This position operates in a professional office environment. Duties include using standard office equipment such as computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine, and filing cabinets.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. which includes a one-hour lunch break from 11:00 – 12:00.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- Two years job-related experience
- Microsoft Office
- Associates degree in accounting (Preferred)
Please send a resume to email@example.com or call (937) 461-9732 and ask for Emily.
The job search can be a pain. That’s why we’re here.
BARRYSTAFF has been putting people to work for over 30 years and remains the most successful locally-owned staffing agency in Dayton. With offices in Dayton, Piqua and Springfield, we specialize in industrial, clerical, and permanent placements. If you are looking for a new career, or if you are an employer looking for new talent, you are in the right place.
Welcome to BARRYSTAFF. Let’s go to work.