In this role you’ll be asked to proficiently operate an extruder machine and all downstream equipment in a safe manner to manufacture a high-quality vinyl siding product.
Salary starts at $16 per hour.
• Operate, understand, and troubleshoot ALL production- related equipment in any current production process – including but not limited to extruders, grinders, color feeders, slitters, slit/heat/form/nail tables, MRF, etc.
• Enter and maintain all required paperwork and data entry necessary in the operation including daily production reports, scrap reports, etc.
• Perform required quality control checks and inspections to assure the product being manufactured is meeting required specifications to include using micrometers, calipers, microscope, impact tester and any other equipment necessary to meet and assure compliance.
• Run tests/trials on production lines and document the findings clearly and concisely to the Engineering/Quality Departments.
• Effectively communicate with all team members and all levels of management any problems, trends, or improvements.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Prior extrusion experience desired
• Problem solving skills
The job search can be a pain. That’s why we’re here.
BARRYSTAFF has been putting people to work for over 30 years and
remains the most successful locally-owned staffing agency in Dayton.
With offices in Dayton, Piqua and Springfield, we specialize in
industrial, clerical, and permanent placements. If you are looking for a
new career, or if you are an employer looking for new talent, you are
in the right place.
Welcome to BARRYSTAFF. Let’s go to work.
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 461-9732 and ask for Jessica.